Seek HP Printer Customer Support to fix “HP Printer in error state
At times, your screen might display “HP Printer is in an error state" while you are trying to print from
your HP Printer. In the beginning, the problem arises when the printer has not been set up in the right way or has some external glitches. To resolve this, you can install the right driver and set up the printer manually not.
It not only cuts down the chances of errors but also gives a smoother experience to the user. Whenever you see the HP Printer in error state, you try to fix it without any proper assistance. Doing this only complicates the problem, especially when you do not know the cause behind the error.
What is the meaning of HP Printer in error state?
Sometimes, you might come up with this question. There are several things that can cause this error, such as if the printer is not connected with a computer correctly, network connection failure, the absence of a printer driver etc. When you are not able to perform any task with your HP Printer or the printer does not respond to your commands, it means the printer is in the error state. To resolve the issue, you need to know the cause and perform multiple checks to rectify the error.
Below given are the reasons that might have caused your HP Printer to go in the error state:
1)HP printer is switched off.
2)The computer and printer are not connected.
3)The computer is not detecting an HP printer.
4)HP printer offline status.
5)HP printer assistant was unavailable.
6)Low paper or ink.
7)Printer’s cover is open.
8)Printer not scanning.
9)Something is wrong with the main power supply or the cords are losing.
If you perform certainly required checks you can get rid of the printer error message. Load the paper,
cover the tray and attempt to test a print to check if the error still persists. If the error persists, follow
the manual process discussed below.
Steps to fix HP Printer in error state
1. Turn off your printer and computer, and determine if the connections are made correctly.
2. Disconnect the printer from the main power source and reattach the cables firmly.
3. Check whether the internet connection and setting changes are made correctly.
4. If you are facing troubles to connect your printer with a wireless network, call on HP Printer
Support Number to get help.
5. Now install the driver, to do so, Go to the official HP page and click Support from the top
6. From the drop-down menu, click Software & drivers
7. Click on the printer icon
8. Enter your Printer model in the respective field and click submit
9. A printer driver developed for your HP printer model will show up
10. Click Download and install the software
11. Connect the printer and restart the system.
12. Try a test print.