Whatever the size of your company, Toshiba offers a wide selection of smart and secure multi-function printers and printers to help you work more efficiently. You can copy, print, scan, and fax with Toshiba’s fast and dynamic e-STUDIO Multi-function Printers(MFPs) leverage Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE productivity enhancement tools, which enable quick, easy and secure access to commonly used business collaboration tools like Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
Features of Toshiba printers: YOUR PRINTING PERFECTED- From Toshiba’s own label and receipt printers to wide-format printers and everything in between, Toshiba has perfected the art of providing the appropriate accessories for your company by partnering with best-in-class names including HP, Lexmark, Brother, and KIP.
FOR ALL YOUR PRINTING NEEDS- Toshiba is the only one brand you need to call for everything you need in printing. Along with genuine Toshiba toner, thermal barcode ribbons and RFID tags, it can help you order toner, staples, and a wide array of other office related supplies.
How to download Toshiba printers?
To download Toshiba printer drivers via Device Manager you can manually download the driver for your Toshiba printer, and install it in your computer. To do so:
1. Open Device Manager in your computer.
2. Double click Printers or Print queues to expand it.
3. Right click on your printer, and select Update driver (or Update driver software).
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Then follow the on-screen wizard to update the driver for your printer. If this method doesn’t work, you can try the method given below to automatically update your Toshiba printer driver.
Method 2: Update Toshiba printer drivers Automatically and manually downloading drivers for Toshiba printer requires time and computer skills. If you don’t possess time or endurance, you can make it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically identify your system and find the right drivers. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and there is no need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download or update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. With the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks by the following the steps given below:
To download and install Driver Easy.
1. Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button.a. Driver Easy will then examine your processor and identify any problem drivers.
2. Click the Update button next to all flagged printer to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
3. Then install it on your computer.
4. Or click Renew All to automatically download and install the exact variant of all the drivers that are dropping or out of date on your system (this needs the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
5. Restart your computer to take effect. If you have any queries regarding the installation process, you can contact Toshiba customer support for further assistance.